Sales Account Representative
Seeking an energetic, outgoing, proactive individual to join our sales team as an account representative to work with customers around them Midwest and the country.
In this position the successful candidate will work with customers and businesses on their printing and marketing needs. He or she will provide recommendations, quotes and proposals on wide range of products and services based on customer requirements. Customer leads and relationship building at multiple levels of organization will be the primary focus.
Candidate must have a 2 year degree or equivalent work experience. Some outside sales experience with demonstrated success is preferred. Knowledge of printing / graphics communications is highly desirable. Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and follow-up skills required. Must be able to solve practical problems, think conceptually and deal with ambiguity.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license, access to vehicle, a good driving record and be able to travel to customer locations. No overnight travel is required.
Cutter Operator - 2nd or 3rd Shift
The qualified candidate will review the job ticket and run the cutter to cut paper to the specified size. Previous cutting or printing experience preferred. Looking for a candidate with a solid work history with good attendance, a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Must be able to lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and be detailed oriented.
Shipping Processor - 1st Shift
This warehouse position will be responsible for picking and packaging finished goods, processing and shipping packages. In addition, this position will assist in inventory management and other warehouse duties. Will also make deliveries as needed.
Requirements are high school diploma or GED, prior computer experience, strong written, verbal and math skills. Must be detailed oriented, accurate and also customer focused. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 50 lbs on a periodic basis. Previous FedEx / UPS shipping and fork truck experience preferred. Must have valid driver’s license.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Coordinator to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. As an Accounts Receivable Coordinator, your first responsibility is to respond to basic client inquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records for our organization.
Job responsibilities include:
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, credit card, ACH, and wire transfer transactions.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Process credit card payments for customers paying invoices with credit card.
- Maintain postage deposit and customer records in accounting software.
- Prepare customer statements.
- Distribute aging reports to sales staff.
- Verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Work with sales department to resolve invoice disputes.
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department and perform other general administrative duties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Requires high school education with 3-4 years of accounting experience in accounts receivable.
- AA degree in Accounting or Business Administration highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, organization, thoroughness.
- Customer service orientated and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and electronically.
- Maintain integrity and keep company information confidential.