Bindery Small Machine Operator - 1st and 2nd shift
Seeking individuals who want to learn to operate various small bindery equipment involved with the print finishing process. Primary equipment will include drill, punch, wire-o, shrink wrap, collator machines. Will be trained to run various equipment over time. Eventually will learn how to set up equipment for certain tasks.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, be mechanically inclined, have good math skills, be able to read a tape measure and have good troubleshooting skills. Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs on a regular basis. Must be a self starter with a good work history. Previous experience in a printing environment a plus.
Folder Operator - 1st and 2nd shift
Seeking individuals who have experience or want to learn to operate a folder. Will initially learn how to load paper, make minor modifications and run a folder. Over time, will learn to set up common fold patterns and eventually more complicated folds. This position is truly an art and needs someone who demonstrates they have the skill, patience and ability to deal with tight tolerances.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, be mechanically inclined, have good math skills, be able to read a tape measure and have good troubleshooting skills. Must be able to lift 30-35 lbs on a regular basis from waist to chest height. Must be a self starter with a good work history. Previous experience in a printing environment a plus.
The qualified candidate will use software, along with their analytical and decision making skills to estimate print jobs based upon provided specifications. Works with other departments to determine job specifications and layouts to produce job as efficiently and cost effective as possible. Will have contact with vendors and suppliers for material and subcontracting pricing.
Ideal candidate should have 2 year degree in related field or equivalent experience. Must have strong analytical and decision making skills. Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs is required. Printing or estimating background experience preferred.
Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong organization skills. Must be able to work in a fast past environment and handle multiple jobs at various stages at a time. Must be able to perform some mathematical functions and make sound business decisions. Requires professional telephone skills, and the ability to operate a PC and related software packages.
Main Receptionist / Office Administrator
Position Summary: Will be responsible maintaining the front desk area, answering incoming phone calls on a multi line phone system and greeting guests when they arrive. Also will be administrative support as needed.
Essential Responsibilities: The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to
- * Answer main phone lines, screen telephone calls as necessary and transfer calls to correct party.
- * Greet customers and vendors when they arrive
- * Distribute incoming mail, faxes, publications, and other correspondence to appropriate party.
- * Ordering office supplies, food and other supplies as needed.
- * Maintaining and cleaning coffee area, customer lounge, front area, including watering plants
- * Maintaining, sorting and filing job tickets.
- * Perform administrative duties for upper management as required – letter writing, excel worksheets, etc.
- * Assist in coordination of meetings, training seminars, and customer visits.
- * Coordinate travel and lodging arrangements as needed.
- * Serves as back-up in the research and ordering of promotional products as needed
- * Run daily, weekly, monthly reports as needed from manufacturing system.
- * Provide support and data entry for some customer accounts.
- * Assist in the creating and updating of various charts and graphs
- * Other duties as assigned
Accounting / HR
- * Run credit applications for new customers
- * Enter daily deposits into remote banking application.
- * Process customer credit card payments.
- * Create purchase orders when necessary.
- * Mail Invoices, checks, statements and various other outgoing mail with correct postage amount
- * Assist in maintaining accurate employment records including, benefit enrollment forms, updating records for employees in computer system and personnel files.
- * Assists in the coordination, planning and administration of company activities and events.
- * Maintain internal communication process including sending out company-wide emails and bulletin board postings
- * Writes correspondences, makes copies and file documents as needed.
- * High school diploma or GED, 2 year business degree or related desired.
- * Minimum of 3-5 years of receptionist or administrative assistant experience.
- * General experience or knowledge with human resource and accounting functions
- * Experience with using fax machines, copiers, email and an 8 line phone system with paging capabilities.
- * Demonstrated ability to consistently deal with coworkers, customers, suppliers, and other individuals in a courteous, productive, professional and effective manner
- * Proficient with Word, Excel, navigating through personal computer and internet browsers.
- * Proficient with keyboarding and number key
- * Team oriented self-starter, able to work with little direction
- * Strong communication, including written, verbal and listening skills.
- * Well organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines. Must be able to coordinate and handle multiple projects.