Bindery Machine Operator - 1st and 2nd shift
Seeking individuals who want to learn to operate various bindery equipment involved with the print finishing process. Will initially learn how to handle large sheets of paper to prepare for finishing. Will be trained to run various equipment over time. Eventually will learn how to set up equipment for certain tasks.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, be mechanically inclined, have good math skills, be able to read a tape measure and have good troubleshooting skills. Must be able to lift 30-35 lbs on a regular basis from waist to chest height. Must be a self starter with a good work history. Previous experience in a printing environment a plus.
Digital Press Operator - 3rd shift
Sunday night to Thursday night midnight - 8am.
Must be detail-oriented a self-starter and have the demonstrated ability to prioritize work. Candidates should possess a sense of urgency, high energy, a great attitude with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Will be responsible for operating and maintaining digital press.
- Send electronic files for printing and proofing to the digital presses
- Follow job tickets and layouts provided to create proofs and final product
- Ensures jobs meets print and quality expectations by inspecting for accuracy and correctness
- Will perform routine maintenance on machines
- Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have solid decision making skills and be able to analyze operating situations and make the necessary adjustments to optimize operations
- Printing, graphics and/or related production experience a plus
- Good visual discrimination and attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs on a periodic basis and be able to work independently
- Dedicated, ready and willing to make an extra effort to exceed customer expectations
2nd Press Operator - 3rd Shift
3rd Shift, 8pm to 6am Monday - Thursday
Press room experience preferred. Will be responsible for loading large sheets of paper on skid for the press, preparing all materials for jobs on schedule, cleaning ink rollers and helping troubleshoot issues. Requires mechanical knowledge, analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Must be able to work in a team environment and have solid work history. Requires high school diploma or GED, ability to lift 50 lbs. On a regular basis, good eye-hand coordination and good eye for detail.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Primary responsibility will be processing all Accounts Payable activities. Responsible for reviewing bills for accuracy, researching and resolving discrepancies. Will assist with the credit application process, collections and other accounting processes as needed.
Requires a two year accounting degree and at least two years experience with A/P and A/R or high school diploma and 4 years of experience. Experience with A/P and A/R in a manufacturing environment helpful. Must be accurate and detailed oriented, proficient with Excel and data entry. Previous experience with sale tax a plus. Also requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage and organize numerous tasks in a fast paced environment.