LET'S PRINT SOMETHING AWESOME TOGETHER!
Do you want a rewarding career and a job you can feel good about at the end of the day?
Consider applying with Cedar Graphics, one of the nation’s premier printing companies. Cedar Graphics is nationally known for quality products, state-of-the-art technologies and an employee friendly environment where we care about our people.
We are seeking employees who want to be challenged, want to make a difference and make things better. You will be working in a facility that is clean and climate controlled all year around.
For three generations Cedar Graphics has been a family owned and operated business. No giant conglomerates or stock-holders here. Why just be a part of the team when you could become a part of our family.
Experience and train with best equipment and people in the industry. At Cedar Graphics you'll have the opportunity to expand your capabilities as rapidly as we expand ours and work with award winning clients and projects.
LET'S PRINT SOMETHING
Current Open Positions:
Invoicing / AR Coordinator
Primary responsibility will be processing all Invoicing and A/R activities. Successful candidate will prepare, verify and send out invoices in a timely manner, follow-up with customers to promptly resolve past due invoices. Will assist with the credit application process, collections, sales tax activities and other accounting processes as needed.
Requires a two year accounting degree and at least 2-3 years experience with A/P and A/R or high school diploma and 6 years of experience. Experience with A/P and A/R in a PO manufacturing environment helpful. Demonstrated understanding of balance sheet and income statement and hands on experience with journal entries, debits/credits and account reconciliation. Must be accurate and detailed oriented, proficient with Excel and data entry. Previous experience with sale tax a plus. Also requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage and organize numerous tasks in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Inside Sales Coordinator
In this position, candidate will be responsible for maintaining house accounts from a sales perspective by providing excellent sales and account management. Candidate will gather product specifications from customers, work with estimating to develop an estimate and write up job specifications as needed. Candidate will also be primary contact for prospective clients that contact us through website or by phone.
- Provide primary point of contact for assigned house accounts.
- Pro-actively contact account assignments to maintain their existing business on a routine basis.
- Responsible for writing up request for estimates and job tickets for jobs won.
- Opportunity available to “cold call” potential clients and dormant clients.
- Understand and manage activities in the various stages of sales process.
- Research potential leads to contact or provide to other sales personnel to contact.
- Assist other sales personnel as needed.
- Once job is completed, work with accounting to invoice job.
- Supporting all sales initiatives and campaigns.
- Complete all paperwork and reports as required.
- High School Diploma required, 2 year degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of sales support experience with demonstrated success is preferred.
- Knowledge of printing / graphics communications is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communication, organization, and follow-up skills required.
- Must be a quick learner and be able to think conceptually.
- Must be able to solve practical problems and deal with ambiguity.
- No overnight travel is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Sales Account Representative
Seeking an energetic, outgoing, proactive individual to join our sales team as an account representative to work with customers around the Midwest and the country.
In this position the successful candidate will work with customers and businesses on their printing and marketing needs. He or she will provide recommendations, quotes and proposals on wide range of products and services based on customer requirements. Customer leads and relationship building at multiple levels of organization will be the primary focus.
Candidate must have a 2 year degree or equivalent work experience. Some outside sales experience with demonstrated success is preferred. Knowledge of printing / graphics communications is highly desirable. Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and follow-up skills required. Must be able to solve practical problems, think conceptually and deal with ambiguity.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license, access to vehicle, a good driving record and be able to travel to customer locations. No overnight travel is required.
Qualified applicants, click here to apply:
Cedar Graphics, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
311 Parsons Drive
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Cedar Graphics offers a comprehensive benefit package. Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required. EOE
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan (Section 125)
- Flex Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay