LET'S PRINT SOMETHING AWESOME TOGETHER!
Do you want a rewarding career and a job you can feel good about at the end of the day?
Consider applying with Cedar Graphics, one of the nation’s premier printing companies. Cedar Graphics is nationally known for quality products, state-of-the-art technologies and an employee friendly environment where we care about our people.
We are seeking employees who want to be challenged, want to make a difference and make things better. You will be working in a facility that is clean and climate controlled all year around.
For three generations Cedar Graphics has been a family owned and operated business. No giant conglomerates or stock-holders here. Why just be a part of the team when you could become a part of our family.
Experience and train with best equipment and people in the industry. At Cedar Graphics you'll have the opportunity to expand your capabilities as rapidly as we expand ours and work with award winning clients and projects.
LET'S PRINT SOMETHING
Current Open Positions:
Web to Print Administrator
- Web Stores
- Updating/Creation of Print on Demand & Fulfillment products across multiple web properties.
- Providing phone support for account creation, package tracking, program management and escalation.
- Assist with storefront launches and implementation.
- Assist with fulfillment and inventory control as needed.
- Updates pricing.
- Creates templates.
- Assists with estimating/pricing as needed.
- Customer administrative support.
- Ensures contracts are established and followed for pricing and procedures.
- Creates and maintains implementation procedure.
- Creates standards – internal and customer specific.
- Recognize inefficiencies that need addressing.
- Process improvement.
- Creates and reports on various metrics.
- Research and learn other tools and programs that may increase efficiency of DSF area (i.e. Enfocus Switch).
- Other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Understanding of web technologies, including HTML & CSS required. Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office knowledge is required. JS knowledge is helpful.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Keep track of multiple projects and progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills, good listener.
- Familiarity with various print processes including offset, digital, and wide format.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, in a service-oriented manner with management and peers.
- Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) or equivalent work experience is preferred
Mailing Services Specialist
Cedar Graphics is seeking a Mailing Services Specialist in our data department. The successful candidate will manipulate customer mail lists to conform to USPS regulations using Excel and a third party postal presort program. The candidate will keep up to date on postal regulations and make recommendations on best ways to sort lists to maximize results for customer.
- Conducts list processing, data management, cleansing and processing duties as necessary to support the company’s business activity.
- Makes recommendations on best data / mailing practices and options that align with customer objectives, based on data / mailing analysis.
- Manipulates data for mail list to conform to desired format
- Generates lists for analysis, email, direct mail and other initiatives.
- Keeps current with mailing services regulations, postal class and move update options.
- Interprets and communicates list processing information to customer as needed.
- Maintains excellent process quality control standards.
- Resolves customer quality issues as needed.
- Identifies any potential issues that may impact turnaround times and deadlines, and communicates issues to management as appropriate.
- Other duties as required and/or assigned.
Experience and Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required. At least 2 years of college or university education preferred – equivalent experience.
- 2 to 4 years customer list processing or data experience or related work experience in mailing environment.
- Knowledge of BCC Mail Manager or other postal presort software a strong plus.
- Must be very proficient using Microsoft Excel and delimited files
- Strong knowledge of mailing, including USPS regulations, mailing methods and procedures.
- Capable of setting up and troubleshooting inkjet machine
- Oversee inkjet quality, assuring barcodes meet postal specifications, and image is clean and clear
- Learning postal sortation, traying, sacking and palletizing of mail for post office delivery
- Weekly maintenance and cleaning of inkjet, belts and filters.
- Capable of demonstrating an understanding of class and category of mail
- Strong knowledge of data management
- Excellent typing/keyboard skills (35 wpm)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good problem solve and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to drive process improvements and projects
- Ability to complete tasks within required deadlines while maintaining quality standards
Sales Account Representative
Seeking an energetic, outgoing, proactive individual to join our sales team as an account representative to work with customers around the Midwest and the country.
In this position the successful candidate will work with customers and businesses on their printing and marketing needs. He or she will provide recommendations, quotes and proposals on wide range of products and services based on customer requirements. Customer leads and relationship building at multiple levels of organization will be the primary focus.
Candidate must have a 2 year degree or equivalent work experience. Some outside sales experience with demonstrated success is preferred. Knowledge of printing / graphics communications is highly desirable. Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and follow-up skills required. Must be able to solve practical problems, think conceptually and deal with ambiguity.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license, access to vehicle, a good driving record and be able to travel to customer locations. No overnight travel is required.
Qualified applicants, click here to apply:
Cedar Graphics, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
311 Parsons Drive
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Cedar Graphics offers a comprehensive benefit package. Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required. EOE
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan (Section 125)
- Flex Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay